Big Jim Dunn’s Cattleman’s Cut (1 Viewer)

As the article noted, Oberto snacks has backed various types of motorsports for a long time. Good to know Big Jim, one of the pioneers of the class will be out there again this year.

It would be cool if some of the steak house resturants would be sponsors. Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn, Outback, places like that.

It would be cool if some of the steak house resturants would be sponsors. Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn, Outback, places like that.
They would but NHRA would want an extra cut because it would deter attendees from frequenting the way overpriced concession stands for their crap...:rolleyes:

This is great news for Jim Dunn racing. Oberto has been around the NHRA for a long time. I remember them being a part of John Mitchell's Montana Express Top Fuel team many years ago.

I have always enjoyed watching Big Jim Dunn and his teams race over the years.
I am very happy to see him racing with new colors this year.

I was also a big Tony Bartone fan when he was driving the car.
Jim Hill
www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

I guess I will be dropping Cattleman's Cut in the shopping basket now. Thank you Oberto.

oberto sponsors racing i'm guessing because someone high up likes motorsports. if the owner/s of outback steakhouse loved drag racing, we mite see an outback nitro car, but we don't.
to many avenues these days to advertise. nhra is a niche' market. nothing more. nothing less. that being said, here is oberto and jim dunn's 5th year together. that is really worth celebrating.
and why?....for the rite price, nhra offers a certain level of exposure, and it's not about being in the winner's circle, it's about being out there and being visible and approachable.
a little tv time, and occasionally a little extra tv time with a few rounds wins certainly doesn't hurt......i'm sure 7-11 feels the same way.....canidae.....mooneyes.....and the entire slew of wonderful
sponsors that jim brings to the sport. oberto sponsors a car that rarely makes it past 2nd rnd., yet they return. they are getting their money's worth.

Add to that the fact Jim Dunn is well loved by fans, so their eyeballs are naturally on his team win or lose.

It would be cool if some of the steak house restaurants would be sponsors. Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn, Outback, places like that.
We've had the "Beer Car" wars...... I'd love to see the "Beef Car" wars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back