Best way to watch espn3 on my TV (1 Viewer)

Is it a desktop computer or a laptop? If you are fortunate enough to have a high quality video card for it, they come with HDMI output cables that you can hook straight to your tv. Otherwise, if your tv is new enough, they have a port on the back that is used with a computer monitor cable. My laptop has a monitor cable output on the side of it, so I can use one to attach between them. OR. Buy a brand new samsung HD smart tv with internet wifi built in and go to ESPN3.com right from your tv browser and enjoy. That'd be the easiest, but also the most expensive.

I have a Droid Bionic phone - an HDMI-to-mini-HDMI cable from phone to TV does the trick, along the Watch ESPN app. The resolution isn't all that great but it beats sitting at the computer!

My laptop has a HDMI output, so I take the HDMI out of the Playstation 3 and put it in the laptop and watch it on the big screen TV. If your laptap has a HDMI output you can do the same.

Ok. I never thought I'd see the day that I am technologically challenged, but how do you watch it on the xbox?

if you have xbox live just open the ESPN app...if you haven't used ESPN before you may have to go to the Apps Market place and download it...I don't remember for sure on the xbox interface has changed (for the worse)since I set up mine

oh, and your internet provider also has to be onboard with ESPN 3

I think there is a way around that. Just row, row, row, gently down the stream.

And there's the rub for me -- tiny little company with no desire to pay more vig to ESPN. :(

Hell, I have the Nascar Race Sponser SPRINT and they're not listed for ESPN-3
My contract is up in Qct. been with them 15yrs 5 phone lines they probably don't care anyway. :mad:

And there's the rub for me -- tiny little company with no desire to pay more vig to ESPN. :(

I'm lucky, my town's own electric company offers cable/internet/and phone and we get ESPN3, best of all they are not for proflt. Put a call in to your company, you never know.

I'm lucky, my town's own electric company offers cable/internet/and phone and we get ESPN3, best of all they are not for proflt. Put a call in to your company, you never know.

oh, I think I would know....LOL....but man, that's sounds like Social-something....NICE!, people co-op to help each other, not to take each other's money....next thing you know, your town will give medical services to the legal citizens (oh no he didn't).... dog and cats, sleeping together....

Put a call in to your company, you never know.

I'm pretty sure. When we moved in 20 years ago it was a tiny little company, struggled for years with crappy service, then filed chapter 11. Sold out five years ago to a company in Michigan (2000 miles away) as their only holding west of the Mississippi, which just filed for chapter 11. Now has agreed to sell it to another tiny little company that's promising all kinds of thing (HD! Oooh!).

Get our TV through DirecTV, but pay almost $100/mo for crappy, slow, intermittent Internet service. Not holding my breath for ESPN3.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back