Beckman and TJ? (1 Viewer)

I wonder if Jack might think about going back to his S/C dragster/ He won a championship in it.

It's my understanding Jack currently has nothing working and has returned to repairing elevators until and unless something changes. Don't guess that excludes super comp or driving instruction but it pays the bills and puts food on the table. I know nothing about the rest of the team.

It's my understanding Jack currently has nothing working and has returned to repairing elevators until and unless something changes.
Repairing elevators! You could go from the ground floor to the top floor in record time after he works on one.
Seriously, I wish him the best of luck and hope he finds a ride or ends up as some sort of announcer/commentator for the sport. It would be a shame for that all that knowledge he has about the sport not being shared. I would like to see more of the history of drag racing he did on NHRA.com.

It's just a sign of the current times that Jack, TJ and Tony who are all high quality drivers and people who work with the most prolific professional drag racing team in the sport are all sidelined so far for 21. Hoping they all have success in getting back out there, wee need them!

The plights of The Sarge, TJ and Beckman (and many before them) underscore what is so painful about pro drag racing. In most other motorsports skill and past success at the highest level usually means you can find a seat. Not here though. It’s all about $$$. Even crew chiefs are more immune to unemployment than drivers. Just the nature of the sport.

The plights of The Sarge, TJ and Beckman (and many before them) underscore what is so painful about pro drag racing. In most other motorsports skill and past success at the highest level usually means you can find a seat. Not here though. It’s all about $$$. Even crew chiefs are more immune to unemployment than drivers. Just the nature of the sport.
What does that tell you about things. A good driver can win with a good CC, but niether one can really be that Great without a "Good - Good" combination. The CC can make a driver better, but the driver can only relay little things to help the CC make decisions.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back