Beadle and Scelzi Help Celebrate One Year of Racin & Rockin! (1 Viewer)

Draglist

Nitro Member
Monday night, June 20, marks ONE YEAR of Racin & Rockin with Draglist.com!

Help us celebrate with TWO of the greatest nitro racers in drag racing history: Raymond Beadle and Gary Scelzi!

Beadle's Blue Max entries won six funny car championships, three in NHRA and three in IHRA!

Scelzi won four NHRA championships, three in Top Fuel and one in Funny Car!

BE THERE as two of the sport's biggest superstars discuss 40 years of nitro memories!

Plus Hit Records with John Bockelman, and the famous Racin' & Rockin' Musical After Party!

Racin' & Rockin' with Draglist.com

MONDAYS, 8-10 PM Eastern Time
(7-9 Central, 6-8 Mountain, 5-7 Pacific)

LISTEN ON THE INTERNET:

RacersReunion Radio :: Zeus Radio

TOLL FREE CALL IN: 1-877-500-9387

JOIN OUR LIVE CHAT during the show: DRAG RacersReunion

SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS: [email protected]

CHECK OUT THE ARCHIVES AND PODCASTS OF OUR EARLIER SHOWS!
RacersReunion

Talent: Bud De Boer, Barb Santucci

I really enjoyed the show tonight ! Seltzi Says He would do ten or twelve races if the right deal with the right people came along .

Yeah Gary your right ! There's a big difference between fun and work !
After all he is already a full time crew chief on his kids cars and kids are important !

Glad Raymond is well again I might get to see him at this years BHRA race in Honor of DragRacer/Greenvalley owner Bill Hielscher !

Thanks, Larry! I saw you on the chat, but didn't get a chance to say hi... Thanks for the kind words. Those guys were great! bp

When and where would that be if I might ask?

This year it's 08/05/2011 at Texas Raceway Kennedale Tx a suburb of Fort Worth .
Danny White lists TXR as the most profitable Drag Strip in Texas !

It's my primary Track and it survived a city council noise battle and continues to operate and is very quick !

I hope Cindy can get another good show this year .
A bunch of the old timers are there to sign autographs !
Usually Jet Dragsters , Top Fuel and FC runs and Alcohol cars and either the Fuel Altereds or the SW Super Chargers !

It's a celebration of all Drag Racing stands for and a celebration of a man Bill Hielscher who did so much for the sport !

At one time Bill owned 3 Drag Strips including Green Valley and Amarillo !

.: Texas Raceway - Kennedale, Tx :.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back