Baytown Seating Assistance (1 Viewer)

tx_trojan

Nitro Member
I need some Mater assistance with the seating in Baytown if anyone can assist.

The last 2 years I attended the Spring Nationals, I thought I was purchasing an aisle seat based on the website seating chart. Turns out it was directly in the middle of the row (the website chart splits the areas by section versus aisle).

Can someone with some 'Baytown Seating Chart Knowledge' assist to avoid this issue next weekend?:D

Thanks in advance!

I need some Mater assistance with the seating in Baytown if anyone can assist.

The last 2 years I attended the Spring Nationals, I thought I was purchasing an aisle seat based on the website seating chart. Turns out it was directly in the middle of the row (the website chart splits the areas by section versus aisle).

Can someone with some 'Baytown Seating Chart Knowledge' assist to avoid this issue next weekend?:D

Thanks in advance!

Michael, I can probably help you. Just let me know what you need to know. Personally, I think the best place to sit at Baytown in the very top at the very end of the pit side grandstands. It used to be sec JJ but I was told this year they have numbered them instead of letters and its sec 10 and that its almost sold out. That was as of last Thurs though.

The sections are numbered from left to right FACING the stands. eg: Seat 21 is the left side (finish line) of the aisle and seat 22 the right side (starting line)
I don't know if it is permitted but I am unable use my Saturday seats (aisle) in Pit Sect 4 Row R 20&21. Could let them go below face to a member. They a re e-tickets and can be transfered electronically.
Enjoy the show!

Hey just a quick clarification on my original response in case anyone looks at this. On the Pit side the seats are numbered Right to Left (facing the stands). So the low numbers are on the starting line side. Aisles remain in the same place :). realized my errror when I got to the track yesterday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back