Bandimere VIP Finish Line tickets...worth the cost? (1 Viewer)

TSK

Staff member
Nitro Member
Provided my back is healed enough from recent lumbar fusion surgery, my wife and I are planning on going to Bandimere in July.
It will be my first national event since Joliet in 2009. I’ve never been to Bandimere and am really looking forward to the race.
My lovely wife has said we can get the VIP Finish Line tickets.
My question is, are they worth the price?
Thanks.

Hi,
I've been to the last 15 mile high nationals and there are no seats at the finish line. You can stand above the track at the finish line on the west side. The closest seats to the finish line are on the east side. May be you are thinking of the VIP starting line seats? They offer VIP shade, food and restrooms. This can be huge plus when its 105 degrees on Saturday afternoon.

let me know if you have any questions about Colorado or Denver.

Have a great day!

Hi,
I've been to the last 15 mile high nationals and there are no seats at the finish line. You can stand above the track at the finish line on the west side. The closest seats to the finish line are on the east side. May be you are thinking of the VIP starting line seats? They offer VIP shade, food and restrooms. This can be huge plus when its 105 degrees on Saturday afternoon.

let me know if you have any questions about Colorado or Denver.

Have a great day!

Thanks for the update Charles. I read the web site wrong. The seating area is called the Finish Line Club. But, as you say, they are not on the finish line.
Our niece and her husband live just up the road in Ft. Collins. We're going there on Saturday. But, we'll be at the track Friday and Sunday.

Thanks again.

It looks like a decent deal. Anything VIP with Bandimere involved is bound to be worth the bucks depending on what kind of experience you're looking for. They truly know how to take care of racers and fans there. Looks like it comes with access to a tented hospitality area, complimentary water/lemonade/iced tea, food, cash bar and a TV Feed in tent. And you're in for a scenery treat if you've never been.

Bandimere Speedway

VIP shade. Worth the price of admission all day long. Do it. I can't figure out why they don't expand the TEC seating. I think they could double it and still have a waiting list. That's got to be on their radar for the future. That and real restrooms :)

These are all good tips.

Be mindful that the pits reside on level with the top of the pit-side grandstand, and the stands are quite steep. (one of the first with true stadium seating style) If you stay near the top you'll have a more pleasant time (unless you're part bighorn sheep) Something to keep in mind when the air is thin, and the sun has less to go through to get to you. Worst sunburn I ever had was in Colorado.

Morrison is literally right around the corner from the track, and it's a nice little quaint town, Red Rock Amphitheatre on the other side of the ridge that rises above the track, and one of the famous dinosaur track highways is a few thousand feet off the end of the shutdown area if you two want to get a little sight-seeing done. You'll be as far west of the city as you can be without being in the mountains, but freeway access is pretty decent. The track is nestled right up against what is the beginning of the Rocky Mountain Range. Have fun, hydrate, and plenty of sunscreen. A big floppy hat is a plus. Do I sound like your Mother yet?

Another cool thing about Bandimere is you can bring food and water as long as it fits in a 6 pack cooler.

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the replies. I showed them to my wife and she is now completely receptive to spending the money for the VIP seating.
I can't wait for the race. But, I also look forward to the Mopar Big Block party on Thursday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back