Back Up Girl of the Year(s) (1 Viewer)

Both are at the top, but Brianna Marshall is probably as close to the perfect woman you could ever see... :)

Crew, BUG and mom... oh yeah... Wife... :oops:
So does Jana, along with now driving her own race car, and with those being your criteria you can add Eily Day although not so much a B.U.G. with exception of her husband James Day

I personally don't care for the whole banging on the hood stuff. It comes off as too forced to me. Doesn't ever look natural. Like she's overdoing the showmanship. I'm sure most don't agree with me but that's OK.

I personally don't care for the whole banging on the hood stuff. It comes off as too forced to me. Doesn't ever look natural. Like she's overdoing the showmanship. I'm sure most don't agree with me but that's OK.
Everyone has a different perception, but I gotta tell you, I saw the Marshalls at Indy and to me she just looks like she really digs this deal. They seem like a great couple, and it’s cool that they are out there enjoying racing as a family. Watching her bang on the hood a few times as Chris stages, it’s pretty hard not to get amped up!

I'll tell you the one I do like though and that's Mike Gordon. He doesn't bang on the hood, but that dude gets fired up! Hell, he fires me up and I'm a thousand miles away on the couch! Lmao!!

Sean D

Well, having seen her reaction when they win a race, it does not look forced. But that is just my opinion... 😉

Both are at the top, but Brianna Marshall is probably as close to the perfect woman you could ever see... :)

Crew, BUG and mom... oh yeah... Wife... :oops:
I was fortunate enough to make Reading on Saturday, but little did I know that the Marshall team was on the property......... o_O;):cool::)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back