Awards Banquet Video Link (1 Viewer)

You are welcome! Figured I'd put all five on one page, so it would make it easier.

I hope everyone has a great off-season!!!! I think I'm gonna try to get some sleep! LOL!

Appreciate it. I just got through watching John Force's acceptance speech. Not sure how to sum that one up, other than to say it was tedious.

Thank's John, you made it very easy for us. Force stole the show again and was very entertaining as usual. I kind of feel bad for Nascar... we have Force and they have Vanilla Johnson.lol... I also thought Shawn did a really nice speach. It was nice to see everyone give a well deserved shout out to Manzo.

Last edited:
Appreciate it. I just got through watching John Force's acceptance speech. Not sure how to sum that one up, other than to say it was tedious.

My thoughts on Force's speech was the total opposite! He went up there without a script and spoke from the heart and told everyone was was on his mind, in typical Force fashion.

If you want to see tedious, watch the other speeches. Although I agree with Eugene, in that I thought Shawn did a pretty good job as well!

My thoughts on Force's speech was the total opposite! He went up there without a script and spoke from the heart and told everyone was was on his mind, in typical Force fashion.

Tedious probably was a poor choice of words. And he was indeed entertaining. I grew weary of all the gushing love for Tom Compton...when in reality Force would probably like to take him outside. But 'upon further review', Force is in the middle of trying to bring sponsor money to himself and the NHRA...so naturally he's going to make a public spectacle of how great it all is. And writing a check for half a mil atones for a lot of sins in Force's mind.

Anybody notice Hight's reaction - as if it was all he could do to contain his anger - when Force called him out and told him "Robert, you're just gonna have to get over being mad". Not sure what that was about, or the comment to DS about trying to steal his people. Looks like that should have been directed to Alan Johnson.

Anyway, I liked it....pretty hard not to like a Force speech or interview. When he finally hangs up his gloves, drag racing will have lost the finest ambassador to the sport that it's ever known.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back