Austin Prock racing in top fuel at the winter nats (1 Viewer)

Looks like John isn’t afraid to reach into his pocket. Tony’s prob like, wtf Dad, Prock’s not even his kid 😝

We need to re-name the "Silly Season" to the "Silly Week" with all of these extreme last minute announcements. Great news out of the JFR camp, good luck Austin.

john eluded to using funds from his rental companies if necessary, plus 15th and 16th Q money just sitting there. put it on the pole and guaranteed 2nd rnd. loser money.
i hope the young man wins the event, and then shows in phoenix or gainesville with a big M on the side panels.......from JFR comes a 2nd top fuel dragster. did you ever think
we would see the day?

Last edited:
In the event of short fields, entries will be accepted up until Thursday. This practice has been around a while.

Prock is entered at the first 12 races.

does anyone really think NHRA would tell JFR or DSR NO to bringing another entry to a race even the day before a race?

Last edited:
In the event of short fields, entries will be accepted up until Thursday. This practice has been around a while.

Prock is entered at the first 12 races.
Brian, I remember in the past that late entries did not earn points. Do you know if this is still true?

john eluded to using funds from his rental companies if necessary, plus 15th and 16th Q money just sitting there. put it on the pole and guaranteed 2nd rnd. loser money.
i hope the young man wins the event, and then shows in phoenix or gainesville with a big M on the side panels.......from JFR comes a 2nd top fuel dragster. did you ever think
we would see the day?
What are his rental companies ?

... meanwhile back in the Austin Prock pit.

@Bruce - I couldn't help but notice that you didn't mention Kalitta or team whogivesashit.

Last edited:
Kalitta I recognize but the second team you mention "alludes" me (lol). I have tried googling but no luck.................

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back