Are Creasy, Cannon, McMillen, and Weis racing @ Indy? (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
Anyone know if Dale Creasy, Scotty Cannon, Terry McMillen (I think he lives in Indiana), or Scott Weis (if the doctor allows) are planning to race at Indy?

Maybe for the first 3, there could be a special Torco pit area with hospitality...

Indy is the Most expensive Race Bar none! And how the amount of Independent teams that do show up afford it is beyond me!

I work for Terry McMillen onthe Top Fuel car and we are not planning to go to Indy but we are planning to go Richmond

Anyone know if Dale Creasy, Scotty Cannon, Terry McMillen (I think he lives in Indiana), or Scott Weis (if the doctor allows) are planning to race at Indy?

Not sure about those four. No "official entry" for them as of yet.
However, Jon Capps will be there with his SWEET looking "Vegas Fuel"
Monte Carlo FC !!! :D

case and point.......is indy still the big one?
not according to a few of these posts - would there ever
have been any other scheduled events over labor day weekend
in years past?
the old phrase "everybody goes to indy" doesn't seem to apply anymore.
it's just another nat. event with too many entries and takes too
long to complete; not to mention the new venue name.

Indy may have lost some of her shine, but as one who attends 8 races per year the Adrenaline at Indy is unrivaled! Whether it's the NHRA museum cars that are on display or the Hemi Shootout, Indy still stands out!

Indy may have lost some of her shine, but as one who attends 8 races per year the Adrenaline at Indy is unrivaled! Whether it's the NHRA museum cars that are on display or the Hemi Shootout, Indy still stands out!
I agree with you on this one...Indy does stand out, especially this year, being the first race in the newly formatted chase for the championship. I attend indy every year and it has just got better. I do think the 5 qualifying sessions is a bit much, but the fuel cars get the opportunity for two night qualifying sessions and the fans have an extra day to enjoy other races, such as, the hemi shootout, the ringers glove bike challenge and the skoal showdown. This in it self makes all the so called loss of shine well worth the long wait for this event to arrive here. As far as the four drivers mentioned, I think Weis is coming to Indy, we front halfed his car and had to be completed by Indy, of course, that is up to his doctor also, but I know that the car is ready...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back