Any news from the Jack Wyatt camp? (1 Viewer)

Ponyhntr

Nitro Member
Jack and Dale had a great run to the championship last year! I'm hopeing that Jack was able to come up with some funding to run this year! :)

No deal yet , but still working on a few "maybe" things. The car has been front hafted at J Ed's place in Belton , and a Dodge body from Jim Head is in the paint shop this week. Jack is trying to stay warm in Iowa, while freshing up the motor parts. Its a one member team during the winter to do all the work.
He will be in Texas to start the season, but a full tour will depend (as always) on funding. :confused:

Thanks Jerry for the update! I'm sure you don't remember me, but I helped Jack back in 2003 from Indy to the end of the season. Then again a couple times in 2004 and 2005. He's a great guy and hope to see him out there soon!

If you talk to him, let him know I sent him an e-mail on his website! :)

I sure hope to see Jack being able to compete for the championship again this year. He sure made a great run at it last year and I think epitomizes what IHRA drag racing is all about.

Here is your 01 Mar. update;
Jack is back in Iowa after a trip to California to pick-up a trailer for Evan Knoll, and haul it back to Indy for Scotty Cannon to use at IHRA.
Jimbo E. was along for the ride with Jack. They had to stop for diesel , and to clean the MooPoo out of the cab ! Jimbo is getting racecars & hardware from the Knoll / Tuttle deal. He needs to load up in Indy and go to the SC shop.

Jack is waiting for the body to get finished at the paint shop, and then he is on to Texas to test before the IHRA opener.
Maybe the payment from Evan will help Jack get to all the races this year.:)

Who is the new Tuttle tuner ? :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back