Any idea when the spring Vegas race tickets will go on sale? (1 Viewer)

TSK

Staff member
Nitro Member
My wife and I are planning on going to this year's spring race in Vegas. The NHRA site does not have the "Get Tickets" option for only the Vegas race.
When I clicked on "weekend passes", I was directed to Ticketmaster.
The other races go through NHRA.
What's the deal? Is this a Vegas only situation?

Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 7.37.05 PM.png

LVMS uses Ticketmaster for their tickets. The tickets are on sale for the event. Call them at 702-644-4444.

Thanks for the number Chris.
I'm wanting tickets for Friday and Sunday. But, all the web site offers is weekend passes.
I'll be calling them later today.

I've been looking at Ticketmaster for tickets on Friday and Sunday. But, it appears I have to do separate transactions for each day, which makes no sense. I guess that's part of using Ticketmaster.
Plus, I do not see where I can purchase a parking pass.

I've been looking at Ticketmaster for tickets on Friday and Sunday. But, it appears I have to do separate transactions for each day, which makes no sense. I guess that's part of using Ticketmaster.
Plus, I do not see where I can purchase a parking pass.
If you call the track they can hook you up and only have to pay one service fee. I ordered my spring and fall tickets last week and they only charged me one service fee. There is no charge for parking in Vegas so there is no pass to buy. If you buy full event spring and fall together, they will give you preferred parking in the NASCAR lot but it’s not much closer than general parking.

If you call the track they can hook you up and only have to pay one service fee. I ordered my spring and fall tickets last week and they only charged me one service fee. There is no charge for parking in Vegas so there is no pass to buy. If you buy full event spring and fall together, they will give you preferred parking in the NASCAR lot but it’s not much closer than general parking.

I just got off the phone with Steven at the track and he took care of everything for me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back