Any fun? (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Friend gave me this game,any fun? Pointers? Can i just use a mouse and keyboard?

Attachments

• 20210506_080238.jpg
    20210506_080238.jpg
    998.5 KB · Views: 55
That game takes me back. It was fun back in the day. I had a steering wheel and pedal which made it a little easier. There was an offline racing league when the game was new. You saved your best time for qualifying and submitted the file on a website. I qualified a few times and won a round once. Some guys even designed their own paint scheme.

My Wife (RIP) bought me that and the steering wheel and pedals for Christmas one year. I promptly disappeared into my office for 3 days, only coming out to get food and drink and go to the bathroom. She was so pissed, she said she'd never by me another game again, and she didn't! 😁

without google searching, who drove the wwf kane FC?......i remember toliver and dale armstrong from the wwf FC duo, but don't remember who else
drove.......wasn't there a stone cold steve austin FC too? or was it just a single car team?

without google searching, who drove the wwf kane FC?......i remember toliver and dale armstrong from the wwf FC duo, but don't remember who else
drove.......wasn't there a stone cold steve austin FC too? or was it just a single car team?

Jim Epler. Tony Bartone also drove a second car for a stint as well.

A&E has a series of biography show on WWE right now, after it follows some WWE Lost treasure show. They often show the warehouse of props, the Funny Car body is in there

There was a Stone Cold car too, and it was driven by Jerry.

there's only one reason the wwf had enough money to adorn a couple FC's for a year or two............their entertainment was second to none.
a rare moment in time. IMO a better time than rite now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back