Antron Brown on Storage Wars (1 Viewer)

DSR_PR

Nitro Member
Barry Weiss as seen on "Storage Wars" recently bought a storage locker at an auction being filmed for the show, and it contained what looks like a high-performance engine part.

Weiss met Brown at this year's first NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series event at Pomona, Calif., and decided to head to Las Vegas when the series races there on Saturday and Sunday so Brown can tell "The Collector" its value.

Their meeting will be filmed for a future episode of one of the most popular series on television.

Don Schumacher Racing // News // Barry Weiss, A&E's 'Storage Wars' head to Las Vegas seeking help from Antron Brown during NHRA event

Is that show real? I watched one time and saw people spending over a grand per unit and all were a bust. It looks fake to me.

Is that show real? I watched one time and saw people spending over a grand per unit and all were a bust. It looks fake to me.

Storage Hunters on TRUTv is a more contrived just like EVERY show on TRU is. It's Like Pro Wrestling Kayfabe, playing it up as real when it's all a work.

Not so sure about the A&E Programs

My friends son makes a career out of reselling broker bought items and self storage auctions. Says its nothing like what you see on TV, the ones he looks at are closed sealed bids. I had a laugh when I visited my friend a week ago, His entire house, every room was FULL of hundreds of remote control model helicopters of all shapes and sizes from a storage unit he bid on. There was no where to sit down. He was testing them for resale for his son one by one.

The show is very much real...well, that is to say..about 95% real. Just like any other reality show, there are a small amount of staged scenes & scenarios to keep it interesting for the viewers.

Buying storage lockers is very much a business. Never forget, ones mans junk is another mans treasure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back