Angie McBride adds Carolina Speed to Nitro Fish Pro Stock Bike (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]The Carolina Speed is getting in the fast lane of National Hot Rod Association Pro Stock Motorcycle racing this year.

The Charlotte-based Arena Football team will be an associate sponsor on Angie McBride’s Nitro Fish Pro Stock Buell for her Full Throttle Drag Series events, the team announced.

McBride, a King, N.C. resident, will be competing in select NHRA races. She is a rising star in the sport and looking forward to having the Speed football team on her side

“Eddie Littlefield, owner of the Carolina Speed, has been very supportive of my quest for a championship and I want to do all I can to bring a national championship to his Arena Football team in Charlotte ,” McBride said.

She is riding the same Buell that Matt Smith – her fiancé and teammate – rode to four victories and seven No. 1 qualifying positions last year. He won the 2007 championship. She has already put up a 6.950-second run and a top speed of 189.50 mph in the quarter mile this season.

McBride will be signing autographs and her Nitro Fish Caroline Speed Buell will be on display from 6 to 7 p.m. before the Speed game on Saturday, April 4, at the Bojangles Coliseum.

“Arena football is fast, furious and fun,” said McBride. “Not as much fun as running 190 mph in a quarter mile maybe, but very close.”

Angie McBride to sign autographs at Carolina Auto Sports

Angie McBride begins a busy day of greeting Charlotte-area racing fans with a special appearance at Carolina Auto Sports, 829 Church St. in Concord , on Saturday April 4. She will be signing autographs for the fans from 2 to 4 p.m. Her Nitro Fish/Carolina Speed Buell will be on display.

“The NHRA fans are loyal and they know the times you run and at what tracks probably better than I do,” McBride said. “Their support for Matt and I has grown over the last four years and it has been overwhelming. I try to do all I can to sign autographs, take pictures and spend time with them. As hardcore as drag racing is, our fans are just as hardcore and very much appreciated.”

Attachments

• AngieMcBride1.jpg
    AngieMcBride1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 255
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back