Angelle (1 Viewer)

You did Shannon, but thanks for self identifying, I was hoping this would come to pass after it was brought up.

Gonna be harder for Angelle and Krawiec to keep the trash talk going....

Last edited:
I know she has a 4 race deal. But, if that deal expands to the full tour, then she has as good a chance as anyone, because she will certainly have a competitive bike.

HUH???? I had to check the calendar to see if this was April Fool's Day! Huge shocker indeed. One of the most heated rivalries since back when Matt Hines road. So what's next, a JFR/DSR merger? o_O

she can out drive both her team mates, so now that she has a competitive bike she should add to her championships.

Always felt Angelle was an "underutilized asset"....That is, sponsors never seemed to leverage her marketing potential.
Yes, H-D could/should make some hay with this arrangement... Should be a win/win all around (and, BTW, she's an authentic champion).

Angelle fits nicely in a segment HD would like to see grow.

Latest news:
Harley Davidson just hired the winningest female in NHRA history to drive a third factory bike.

The NHRA just added 30 lbs to the Pro Stock Harleys before the season has even started.

'Mr 200mph" Hector Arana Jr just tossed his 200 award in the trash....

Weight is everything in this class. I've seen Angelle at the ropes signing autographs. She is tiny. Put her on a Harley and LOOK OUT!!!

THIS IS GREAT NEWS AND HOPE IT TURNS INTO A LONG RELATIONSHIP WITH HD...SHE WILL BE GOOD FOR HD’S MARKETING...I THINK SHE HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO COMEBACK STRONG AND THIS HAS POTENTIAL STABILITY FOR HER TO REALLY MAKE THAT HAPPEN.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back