Angelle Returns to Vance and Hines (1 Viewer)

Just asking, are Eddie and Andrew riding too? What kind of iron?

"Andrew Hines and Eddie Krawiec will serve as team crew chiefs with longtime Vance & Hines crewmember Scott Sceurman as the bike chief"

glad to see her out there.but she better work on those dam red lites,i have to look away from the tv when she come up.iam a big fan and hopes she does well.:)

mission has stayed with V&H, but now employs angelle as nhra spokeswoman for 2fast 2tasty deal. good move by mission IMO.

Angelle seems to definitely want to make amends for her last outing and it must have been a subtle slap in the face, when her replacement won his very first race with V&H. Not sure if She has enough 'Bank' to Fund her own team and considering her last season results were somewhat underwhelming, she may very well receive the 'Lamar Jackson' Treatment from potential owners!

lots of ways to stay involved. she had her glory years. maybe she will have more, maybe she won't, maybe she'll stay employed/active in the
drag racing arena. lots of ways to stay involved and make a living......i enjoy her personality......and IMHO i thought she was an odd hire @ V&H

As a 3 time champ and one of the greats, she deserves a chance to redeem herself if she can find a way.

The article is from February 2021.

I saw her say at Pomona that she was ambassador for the Mission 2 tasty thing and that would last until the countdown, when she hoped to have a ride for herself.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back