Angelle got Andrew's bike..... (1 Viewer)

Jim

Nitro Member
Not trying to get a fight started but,,,,,,,they swapped some of his stuff this weekend and it seems to have worked.

Fingers crossed: Angelle goes some rounds today (and doesn't go red).

Yeah I read about that. She also said she needed to concentrate more at the start of the run. Boy I would love to see her win this race!

when she red-lit first round I thought "Uh-oh, somebody get the Suicide Prevention Hotline on the phone".... but she seemed more P-O'd than teary in the interview

Red at Indy
-0.008 red at Sonoma
0.161 light at Denver
Takes out the finish line blocks at Norwalk
0.120 light at Gainesville

I think they need someone else on that bike, IMO.

Red at Indy
-0.008 red at Sonoma
0.161 light at Denver
Takes out the finish line blocks at Norwalk
0.120 light at Gainesville

I think they need someone else on that bike, IMO.

Yeah - She'll never win a championship....oh wait...

Just inexpicable that she would push the tree when she had the field well covered - esecially #16

how many more years will HD put big money into psb? think it's endless? or one year will they say, 'that's enough' and pull the plug?

i think they are nearing the end, reason being HD's are supposed to be available to everyone next year IIRC

Jerry got Angelle's bike. The bike Jerry rode to the win Monday was originally built for Angelle when she and Antron first started racing bikes as part of the DSR team.

Jerry got Angelle's bike. The bike Jerry rode to the win Monday was originally built for Angelle when she and Antron first started racing bikes as part of the DSR team.
I guess you don’t need all the newest up to date equipment for this class! Crazy

What the What? And the Harley motor just bolted in? Come on now, let's be real! If that really was a bike from 2005 there had to be tons of mods to make that motor fit? And that would have to be a Suzuki! No way! My guess is that the bike that J.S. won with was the 2020 Harley drag bike that you or I could buy in a couple of months? And, Angelle had been racing a long time before she and Antron hooked up with DSR! She was a three-time champ in consecutive years, 2000, 2001 and 2002 and started racing PSM in 1996! Can you say STAR RACING and WINSTON?

What the What? And the Harley motor just bolted in? Come on now, let's be real! If that really was a bike from 2005 there had to be tons of mods to make that motor fit? And that would have to be a Suzuki! No way! My guess is that the bike that J.S. won with was the 2020 Harley drag bike that you or I could buy in a couple of months? And, Angelle had been racing a long time before she and Antron hooked up with DSR! She was a three-time champ in consecutive years, 2000, 2001 and 2002 and started racing PSM in 1996! Can you say STAR RACING and WINSTON?

You obviously misread some of the earlier posts because your response makes no sense at all!

No different than the Budweisers and Castrols of the world. Just a matter of time.

Sean D
Every sponsorship has a shelf life. Some are 1 year, or 3, or 20. But, nothing lasts forever, that's why it's imperative to always be working on new partnerships.

IMO HD will stick around for a while. i don't see another american racing series with the size and scope of nhra that actually has a class for bikes, not to mention IMO that nhra's demographics
fit HD perfectly........it seems like a great marriage. also seems like the class mite benefit if HD bikes/engines are available to other teams next year?

Every sponsorship has a shelf life. Some are 1 year, or 3, or 20. But, nothing lasts forever, that's why it's imperative to always be working on new partnerships.

Absolutely. For that matter, the Army pulled out even after stating that their partnership with Schumacher had and maintained great recruiting numbers.

It is what it is.

Sean D

Pretty sure I read somewhere, during the past weekend, that the Harley PS bike deal being for sale to racers other than VH, is just a rumor. Maybe it was Andrew Hines saying he didn't know who started it. He also said something like it may be a possibility in the future, but that's it for the moment.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back