and speaking of getting old... (1 Viewer)

d'kid

Nitro Member
My Aunt Billie turned 103 on the 8th of November... but old is just a state of mind... She still sings Karaoke... She's been to more countries than most of us can name. She taught Music, She was Mayor of West Yellowstone, Montana... a few years after Her Late Husband, Uncle Francis, was Mayor of Ennis, Montana... (yeah, the Ennis Grubby lives in now)...

Just thought I'd pass this on after viewing The Happy Birthday JRx thread... Old is a State of Mind. I can still picture her changing k'dubs diapers right after he was born... just before we left SoCal 26 plus years ago...

d'kid

That is so cool. Happy Birthday to her. My Grandma will be 98 in Feb and still remembers most of the names of her 120 plus grandkids, great grandkids and great great grandkids. She loves to play cards. That is what keeps her mind active. Very lucky to still have a Grandma at my age, that is for sure.

Very cool, Karl.

Coming from a contaminated gene pool..either side of my family doesn't get that old..hehe.

Karl, that's totally awesome! :) My grandmothers didn't live to be as old as some of my great grandmothers. I think being active and keeping mentally active are the keys.

I have been to West Yellowstone, MT ... that is the gate we went thru my first time in Yellowstone National Park. Great town, beautiful country ... tell her we said thanks and happy birthday!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back