An interesting view...and sound. (1 Viewer)

I think what you're hearing is the harmonics resonating through the wing struts more than anything. Sounds kinda cool though.

I have had people tell me the sound during a nitro car's warmup that annoys them the most is the blower whine, but I never hear that, only the thump of the exhaust. But when listening to this, you get all kinds of sounds. That's pretty cool that the cam's microphone can pick up on this stuff. I've noticed this in other videos I've seen, notably Les Mayhew's videos and Ron Capp's in car videos.

I have had people tell me the sound during a nitro car's warmup that annoys them the most is the blower whine, but I never hear that, only the thump of the exhaust. But when listening to this, you get all kinds of sounds. That's pretty cool that the cam's microphone can pick up on this stuff. I've noticed this in other videos I've seen, notably Les Mayhew's videos and Ron Capp's in car videos.
I love the sound of the blower whine! It's not as noticeable on the nitro cars, but on the blown alky engines it's just plain awesome sounding. :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back