ALL Valve (2 Viewers)

Thanks, looks like you are pretty aggressive from just past 60ft to to 330 then ~1/8, flatten out.
I assume clutch is just as aggressive.

that was a track in Canada - good prep up to 330, with a valley on the track about 500ft so we have to park the clutch and drop the timing for the rest of the run (4.1 at 277) that pass

Who makes the all-in-one valve? I want to say Del Worsham worked with a fuel system parts person (small, maybe even one man shop), but the name escapes me. I am guessing at this point many different teams have copied it and build their own valve.

I do see "Nitro AL Valve & Related Parts" on AJPE's site, but I am not sure if that is an all-in-one valve. There is AL Valve and Slide valves listed, so I assume the AL Valve is an all-in-one valve, but I'm not 100% sure

Last edited:
don Jackson..... he was already making the BDK..... no copies yet..... Don Bender is the tech support

Thanks for the information. I am surprised no one has copied it. I imagine that will happen sometime in the future unless Don has it locked down tight (say, a patent).

Donnie introduced me to Don at Pomona after the race. Very interesting and super nice man. Another item on that trip of a lifetime! These are the good ol days!!:)

Donnie Bender - there is a name I haven't heard in a while. I remember when he was crew chief for I think Brandon Bernstein and they'd whack the throttle. That and he used 4.25 inch pistons and a shorter stroke, which is not the "usual" set up for today's fuelers (4.5 inch stroke and about 4.187 inch pistons).

I am familiar with much of Bob's fuel management components but didn't know he had a device that combined the 3 basic items
…. do you have any more info on it (His website is down)
thanks

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back