Alexis + Nitro, any news? (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
I've heard that Alexis has been working on her TF/FC license (read it on the TWR newsletter, thanks Bob). Any ideas which tuner she has decided on, if at all? There are a few that can be had now, what with the recent firings, if that is the right term for what happened.

Eugene Gray can fill you in on the details when he gets back home, he was helping out on the car this past week.

What a coincidence; there's a used AJR Toyota Solara for sale too...... Hmmmm.. ...

:D BTW - that outburst holds NO weight, precedence or meaning WHATSOEVER.

Alexus in a AToyota ???? :p somebody stop me......... I kill myself:D

She was driving Chuck Worsham's car in Dallas. getting her license upgrade.

Alan

How'd she do Alan?

Heard the burnout was nice... ;)

I wonder if this may light a fire under her to grab a Wally in TAFC before the jump to pop? Especially since after all that switchin' feet and pushin' buttons in the alky car, she may actually find the Big Time to be a bit boring :p

............Alexus in a AToyota ???? :p somebody stop me......... I kill myself:D

LMAO........(snare drum and cymbal sound) :D

now lets get hillary back in the mix too

mac tools, are you listening?........big red colors back on fueler please.
dhl........your time is coming too

rock on team kalitta. :cool:

Photos: Boeing 747-346 Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

i know it's not one of connie's, but a 747 nonetheless 'haulin' the mail'
.........an amazing shot

Last edited:
The last two digits (747-346) signify that it was originally owned by JAL.

Great shot!

brian, about a month ago when the press release came that kalitta purchased
the former red tail's from delta - i looked somewhere online and noticed
one of their current (yet to be painted kalitta livery) was also a former JAL.

source on tail numbers and history of aircraft?
my find mentioned above was dumb luck.
thanks for the info.

Last edited:
brian, about a month ago when the press release came that kalitta purchased
the former red tail's from delta - i looked somewhere online and noticed
one of their current (yet to be painted kalitta livery) was also a former JAL.

source on tail numbers and history of aircraft?
my find mentioned above was dumb luck.
thanks for the info.

The last two digits of any Boeing aircraft model number always refers to the airline who originally ordered the plane. The plane could get sold 10 times during it's lifetime but that number will never change.

Example: Northwest is Boeing customer number 51. So, the original Northwest 747's that Connie recently purchased are either 747-251's or 747-451's (depending if it's a 200 or 400 model) NW never bought a new 300..... however, at one point I think they bought 1 or 2 used 300's just for their engines.

This is a full list of Boeing customer codes:
List of Boeing customer codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry for the thread derail. :eek: Please continue with the original topic.

FAA information is pretty public. You can input a U.S. "N" number and find out alot (owner history, damage history, major modifications, etc.), and if you take the same number to "flight aware" you can track it all over the place (speed, altitude, flight plans, take-off, landing, etc.). It's very handy if you have a reason to "need to know." Although on the latter, the big wigs tend to block their flight tracking.

You pay a fee to have your tail # blocked. We autumatically do it for some airplanes where I work; and we can block any aircraft by request of the client, if they wish.

first run Monday 4.25, 2nd run 4.18. Tuesday 1st run 4.25 2nd tire shake at 330, 3rd 4.23 all around 300 mph.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back