Alexis Dejoria and Jesse James divorcing (2 Viewers)

Jesse ( unfortunately has same first name as me) is an idiot, this guy had the best of everything new shop, great wife and family and can't maintain a since of reality, he has a Manson cult way to convince these women that life with him will be greatest hopefully he's burnt the last bridge..

How many times is this idiot going to SHI* in his bed?
Twice he's had a chance of a lifetime spouse wise, and screwed it up.

The weekend he eloped with Sandra, he was originally scheduled to appear at Bandimere Speedway during the Mile High Nationals with Scott Kalitta - who was running the special Coors beer bandit livery on his top fueler. I got the sense around the Kalitta camp that they were a little displeased how he snubbed them- and Coors, by not showing.

How many times is this idiot going to SHI* in his bed?
Twice he's had a chance of a lifetime spouse wise, and screwed it up.
I agree, he had the most beautiful woman in the world(my opinion) and one of the richest who both loved him dearly and he couldn't make it work.

The weekend he eloped with Sandra, he was originally scheduled to appear at Bandimere Speedway during the Mile High Nationals with Scott Kalitta - who was running the special Coors beer bandit livery on his top fueler. I got the sense around the Kalitta camp that they were a little displeased how he snubbed them- and Coors, by not showing.
I'm surprised Connie didn't hunt him down and have a "Come to Jesus" with him.

WHAT A MEATHEAD......SHE'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM.......I UNDERSTAND LOVE IS BLIND....AND I RESPECT HIS TALENT.....BUT ........WHAT A CLOWN

Edited for language.

Last edited by a moderator:
at least he helped finance a top fueler for a year or two. had a short stint with his firearms comany too.

I too am sorry she had to go thru this. Couldn't help but notice he was missing from her side lately and she was not wearing a wedding ring anymore. Am not going to judge because I've made dumb decisions too. I thought my girl was "the one" and you couldn't tell me different!
Love is oxytocin, dopamine, and testosterone seeking estrogen.
Wishing Alexis all the best.

I've made dumb decisions too. I thought my girl was "the one" and you couldn't tell me different!
Love is oxytocin, dopamine, and testosterone seeking estrogen.
You said it. I had that problem with wife #1 lasted 2 yrs
wife#2 going on 38 yrs.

Harry, you're doing good at 38 years. I'm going on 23 years and there are times that it's difficult. heh

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back