AB Motorsports Pre-Race Report: Phoenix (1 Viewer)

AB logo.jpg

NHRA Arizona Nationals Pre-Race Report

NHRA Arizona Nationals
Event 2 of 21
Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park
Chandler, Ariz.
March 24-26, 2023

ANTRON BROWN: Driver of the Matco Tools Top Fuel Dragster
Brown 1.jpg

Brown stats.jpg
Fan Events:
Brown will join his Toyota Gazoo Racing teammates at the Toyota midway display from 10 – 10:30 a.m. on Saturday for a Team Toyota autograph session

Quotable:
“It’s sad to think that this will be our last race in Phoenix. I remember Phoenix from the very start. That’s where I got my Top Fuel license with David Powers. I’ve got a few wins there too. Phoenix has always been a good race track. We’ve kicked off a lot of our seasons at Wild Horse Pass with pre-season testing for many years. We have a huge group of Matco Tools distributors and their families out there who always come out in full force to support us. So, this last race has a lot of meaning for us. This is our second race of the season and we want to have a good showing out there this weekend. We’re going to have our heads down, and we’re going in there ready to rock and give it all we’ve got. Hopefully, we can leave there on a good note and get one last win to add to our Phoenix memory bank.”

About AB Motorsports
Established in 2019, AB Motorsports is a single-car NHRA Top Fuel team owned and operated by three-time world champion Antron Brown. The team competes on the 21-race NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series circuit thanks to the support of Matco Tools, Lucas Oil, Toyota, SiriusXM, Factory Motor Parts and its FVP brand, Hangsterfer’s Metal Working Lubricants, and Summit Racing Equipment.
Headquartered in Brownsburg, Ind., AB Motorsports made its on-track debut in 2022, racing to three wins in four final rounds to finish second in the standings in its rookie season.
Brown, who serves as both the driver and owner of the AB Motorsports Top Fuel dragster, is the only competitor in NHRA history to have won races in both the Top Fuel and Pro Stock Motorcycle categories. Brown is a 71-time NHRA national event winner and became the first Black driver to win a major U.S. auto racing championship when he captured the 2012 NHRA Top Fuel series title.
For more information, visit www.antronbrown.com or @antronbrown on Twitter, and @antronbrowntf on Instagram and Facebook.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back