AA/FA Legends at Bakersfield (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Reading on CompetitionPlus( sorry can't post link) that May 2 and 3 at Bakersfield six or eight AA/FA legends which are run by the ORIGINAL owners will be RACED. Rat Trap, Pure Hell, Pure Heaven, etc.
What a show!! Sorry I can't be there.

Lee
Nitroclovers

The great thing about this event, besides the people envolved, is this is not a cacklefest. All the AA/FAs will be racing side by side.

Dave Hough

You still with Nanook, Rapid??

David, nope I switched to the Cave Dweller side for this year. I am driving Danny Miller's Funnycar. I think you will get to see Vince in the car a bunch this year.

Dave, you did a great job gathering up this bunch to race together. Man that is going to be quite a show to see. Good luck and put our little green car in the winners photos!!! :cool:

Rapid

We went last year to the first Dragfest thinking it was going to be slow and boring just like most first timers are. Boy we found out in a hurry we were wrong and that this weekend was going to be different.
Lots of AA/FD, AA/FA, about 200 "run what you brung" cars, wheelstanders, lots of pin-ups running around all dolled up and at night they put up the BIG SCREEN (yes drive in size) for old drag racing movies and threw in a concert to boot.
This years is already shaping up to be bigger and better with the addition of some funnies, more nostalgia cars are per entered than last year and more activities for the families to do when they're just wondering around.
Can't wait to watch the AA/FA race again (yes they raced side by side), anyone with something left in their fun meter will have a blast.
I heard they're trying to get some of the pin-ups to skate around selling peanuts and popcorn during the concert and movies:eek:

here is their link Rod and Kulture - Dragfest

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back