A Short Video of Fremont Dragstrip (1 Viewer)

I went to Fremont's Golden Gate Nationals in 1982. A neat facility with a great vibe. I recently read, I believe in Lost Drag Strips #2, that it had a tunnel under the track to get to the tower side of the track. I don't remember seeing that. Was it gone by 1982, or did I just not see it ?

I went to Fremont's Golden Gate Nationals in 1982. A neat facility with a great vibe. I recently read, I believe in Lost Drag Strips #2, that it had a tunnel under the track to get to the tower side of the track. I don't remember seeing that. Was it gone by 1982, or did I just not see it ?
There was never a underground, tunnel. so to speak
You walked behind the starting line, behind the signage, from one side to the other.

It was, partially enclosed. - A long tunnel/hallway feel, which was awesome/intimidating , as 2 fuel cars launched.

I didn't know this site existed. So, thanks! And please, teach me something if there was a tunnel. :)

A yellowtoed frog, halted any development. I figured Elon Musk would have hunted it down by now for the still barren land.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back