A new Nitro Flopper is a good thing! (1 Viewer)

I wish him the best. It’s always great to see new blood enter the pro ranks, no matter the class.

I was talking to my Dad about Funny Car the other night, if Force sits out this season again (I have no information regarding that one way or the other, just haven't heard anything from the Force camp) and with DSR losing 2 cars, you could build a Funny Car right now and pretty much be guaranteed a spot in the field with a good chance of going a round from time to time.

Good to see some new guys coming in.

I was talking to my Dad about Funny Car the other night, if Force sits out this season again (I have no information regarding that one way or the other, just haven't heard anything from the Force camp) and with DSR losing 2 cars, you could build a Funny Car right now and pretty much be guaranteed a spot in the field with a good chance of going a round from time to time.

Good to see some new guys coming in.
And that's why, when everyone says if the big teams went away the sport would die (at the pro level), I disagree.

wonder who sold him the shell? and yes, nunz, you are rite. the sport thrives to a degree with the larger multi-car teams,
but does not survive solely because of them.

I thought about this very thing a while back. I was kinda looking for a silver lining to pluck out of the current state of affairs and here's my thoughts: everyone is always complaining that racing has become too much business and that there's no way a little guy has a chance. Well here it is, since big money is no longer there to fund super teams, they can't make a business case to go racing. So guess who that opens the door for? Grass-roots guys the fan can relate to, that's who. Everyone loves an underdog.

wonder who sold him the shell? and yes, nunz, you are rite. the sport thrives to a degree with the larger multi-car teams,
but does not survive solely because of them.
From the article "The team has purchased hard parts like blocks, intake manifolds, and cylinder heads from John Force Racing and received tune-up direction and guidance from JFR. They purchased their primary Mustang body from Tim Wilkerson then bought two spares from the Force team."

From the article "The team has purchased hard parts like blocks, intake manifolds, and cylinder heads from John Force Racing and received tune-up direction and guidance from JFR. They purchased their primary Mustang body from Tim Wilkerson then bought two spares from the Force team."
Wait wait wait ... you want people to read the articles BEFORE commenting?!?!? What a crazy idea!!! 🤣🤣

woops, i guess i am guilty of just looking at pictures. my favorite kind of books.

Seattle 2019..."Capitol Punishment" AA/FC with Tony Jurado in the seat. Saw Tony a couple of times at Seattle in 2019
talk to him and his crew, nice and friendly.
1611774384599.png

1611774452503.png

1611774505379.png

1611774584738.png

I wish NHRA would change the rules so nostalgia cars could run the Big Show. Man this would be a slick Pro funny car.

Maybe they could put doors on it, and put it on a left hand drive chassis & instant Pro Mod..... heh Wait, didn't Scotty Cannon do that in the 90's?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back