A Grubnic-KALITTA Christmas Interview (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Check out this interview with Dave from earlier today. He and Scott are down under again for the Boxing Day Top Fuel Thunder meet. HUGE thank you to Santo, Jim Read Racing and everyone down there for making this happen again this year.

I wish them all the best; Jim-O & family, Dave, Scott... Merry Christmas to you! You go SCOTTY! REPEAT!

:: Western Sydney International Dragway ::

Last edited:
Seriously... I know today it's tommorrow there right now... and I know who's reading this from your laptop right now in the hotel. So have some strong coffe, enjoy your scrambled eggs & sausage links .... head to the track and do what you came here to do!!!!! Be safe! I love y'all!!!!!!

Phil Read.... 4.571 329.20mph!!!

Dave Grubnic...7.764 94.47mph

Scott Kalitta.... 5.393 180.33mph

Good to see an Aussie at the top ;)

Chris,

I'm going to beat you to it...

SCOTT KALITTA 4.517 (I think it was with a 7) @ 332. (Did not hear) MPH!!!

Oh yeah and it wasn't running on all eight, least that's what was said over the p.a on the audiocast. 40s tomorrow? Probably going to happen.

Well I'm glad all my fellow Aussies back home are getting treated to some awesome racing.

Congrats to everyone down there.

Mike

YYYYEEEAAAAAHH Buddy! Very neat to win this 2 years in a row; much less even get the chance to do it at all. I know Scott is thrilled. Looks like this is going to be a Christmas tradition for team Kalitta. Another tip o' the hat to the amazing Jim Oberhofer..... remember, this was not his car or his parts or his tools. But they guys still got 'er done.

OK, enough of the long skinny cars....it's time to get that Toyota shined up & ready to bust some heads!!!!!!

I'd also like to congratulate Terry Sainty for taking out both Grubnic and Read and making it to the final in his bucks down fully home grown machine.

Shame that I couldn't be there...for a second year running :( :mad:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back