A/Fuel in 08'....?? (1 Viewer)

Scoots

Nitro Member
Supposedly on another site, there is a rumor spreading about IHRA giving a/fuel cars their own category next year.....No blower cars......Less restrictions....etc. Similiar to when they let them run in T/F a few years back. Can anybody shed some light on this, or should I file it under BS ?? I happen to know a couple of guy's who own cars, and would like to find out. A few random voice mails to IHRA have returned nothing. Thanks in advance.

They returned my call, and confirmed that it was just a rumor, and they have no plans to change anything at this time.

i don't think it would be too bad of an idea....i mean they have an alternate FC class, why not TF??? From what i have heard, the crowds have been good this year, and more NITRO is always a good thing :D

I would have to say if and when Evan Knoll purchases the IHRA, then an A/Fuel or some sort of alcohol dragster class would be a definate possibility. I am pretty sure he has said he would like to see the class in the IHRA before but could not find the post.

Man would I ever be ALL for it!! It's really the only thing I think IHRA is missing.

....and if I could ever find those coffee cans I buried in the backyard....($$$)........that's the class you'd find me in. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back