A bit late...my Martin 131 slideshow (1 Viewer)

Had a blast John, thanks for sharing the pics

Great JRX...

loved the orange and green teeth...
seemed much more relaxed than a glendora production

d'kid

Damn that place was packed Saturday!
Nice pics!-A few sad ones of the Jawbreaker-(chassis) after a rd 1 loss :(

I was shocked at the Sunday turnout. We normally go to Saturday and the place is packed. This year they had a deal for Sunday tickets so we went then. I don't know if it was 1/3 full. I knew Sundays were down at IHRA but that was crazy. Worked great for us we ended up sitting below the bleachers in front of the tower. Great view, right on top of the action and in the shade.

I was shocked at the Sunday turnout. We normally go to Saturday and the place is packed. This year they had a deal for Sunday tickets so we went then. I don't know if it was 1/3 full. I knew Sundays were down at IHRA but that was crazy. Worked great for us we ended up sitting below the bleachers in front of the tower. Great view, right on top of the action and in the shade.

PJ, I was pretty shocked myself. We went out first round of Hot Rod and went to the semi's in the Moser race so we were just sitting around Sunday and I couldn't believe the empty seats. Hopefully it will be better in Tulsa in 2 weeks. Hope to see some of you there.

Super great shots Big John! Loved them.
Thanx for taking them and sharing them! Looks like everyone had fun.
I dig those promod cars.....lots of wild variety.
We don't have them out West.

Great pic show, thanx again. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back