2018 ProStock Car Championship Speech (1 Viewer)

If you click on this link, first think "Young Tiger Woods" .... Phenomenal talent, but not as well rounded in other areas. Like Tiger we'll get to see him continue to grow. I'm certain I will watch much more K&N East racing than I would have otherwise because of him. Over time I think he'll develop more of a sense of how to share his success with his team. I would have preferred him to take more time to talk about the role that Dave Connolly played in his development and success .... and ideally maybe speaking to the role of each team member, but I'm guessing that he wasn't given/taking much direction on this task.

Personally, I would like hearing from the crew chiefs just at much as the drivers .... but of course I've never been to the event and have no idea how packed the existing agenda is.

Last edited:
Saw an interesting post on Facebook about Tanner. According to the source(pretty reliable), he wanted to go Top Fuel racing but the family said no....

Saw an interesting post on Facebook about Tanner. According to the source(pretty reliable), he wanted to go Top Fuel racing but the family said no....

Interesting......... Do you mean he wanted to run fuel initially (before he ever did the Pro Stock gig), or he wanted to do it now that he won the Pro Stock title and because they said no, decided on this NASCAR gig?

Sean D

Interesting......... Do you mean he wanted to run fuel initially (before he ever did the Pro Stock gig), or he wanted to do it now that he won the Pro Stock title and because they said no, decided on this NASCAR gig?

Sean D
Not sure, just saw it mentioned that he wanted to race top fuel but the family said no.

he was interviewed at Indy on the big screen and he is still very cocky with his answers.
But hey he did win the championship in the most difficult class so I guess he can be.
I know if I ever won at that level I would be a D!ck
I am a builder/carpenter/woodworker and I am cocky about my work but hey I can back it up too.
I restore homes now buy and restore using cash, it definitely changes you thoughts when you owe no one anything.
I do what I want how I want and I am a pee on in their scope of money.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back