2016 Ticket Prices (1 Viewer)

paoldtimer

Nitro Member
I'm interesting in finding out if the NHRA ticket prices have gone up for 2016 at tracks you attend.

Maple Grove increased their prices in a strange way for 2016. Top 3 rows and bottom 3 rows are now considered Premier Reserved, along with the first two aisle seats on both sides for all other rows have increased $5.00 to $65.00.

I always stand at starting line or top end....never bought reserved seats

except at E-Town...always went for the seats under the only shade tree:D

etown1.png

Last edited:
My tickets to E-Town went up by like $3 and my tickets to Houston were the same as last year. When I go to Maple Grove I do GA as I love the incline from the fence to the bleachers, it allows you to easily see from anywhere standing.

I don't know how much the Nhra tickets are now, but they must be a better deal then AMA Supercross tickets. I just bought my tickets for the AMA Supercross race at Anaheim Stadium this coming Sat night, and they were $140.00 for each ticket for about a 3 hour show. I could have gotten nose bleed seats for $65.00. Plus if it rains you have to sit in the rain if you don't want to waste your ticket...no rain outs. The one thing i like about Nhra is that there is not a bad seat from the starting line to the finish line.

my front row seats are $65.00 . Every year in section 236 thru 240.
Did they make you buy two tickets because you ....

Pretty sure the tickets I bought yesterday for the Winternationals were the same price as last years. I bought the Sat/Sun combo (supposedly it's a $9 savings each day from $69 down to $60). Online tho, it looks like it's $66 for a Sat or Sun ticket. I don't know, I got a little break doing the combo deal over the phone. John at nhra is great to deal with. Nice to have him pull up availability and work with you on getting you the seats you want.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the tickets I bought yesterday for the Winternationals were the same price as last years. I bought the Sat/Sun combo (supposedly it's a $9 savings each day from $69 down to $60). Online tho, it looks like it's $66 for a Sat or Sun ticket. I don't know, I got a little break doing the combo deal over the phone. John at nhra is great to deal with. Nice to have him pull up availability and work with you on getting you the seats you want.
That's not bad for a full day of racing with pit access included.

my front row seats are $65.00 . Every year in section 236 thru 240.
Did they make you buy two tickets because you ....

...You? Implying the size of the girth? Haha, no, I believe it's because people usually attend events in pairs and if they want the "premium" aisle seat, you'll buy the 2nd "premier" seat for your pal. Hence, more money. I don't sit, I work but hubby sits in stands. Our tickets to Vegas 2 are higher up, on the aisle, and less money.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back