2015 fc low et & mph....to date (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
for what it's worth.....
pomona: courtney 3.99 @ 322
phoenix: hagan 3.97 @ 324
gainesville: cruz 4.02 courtney 315
charlotte: beckman 3.98 worsham 314
vegas 1: hagan 4.00 @ 318
houston: beckman 3.98 hagan 320
atlanta: cruz 4.01 hagan 319
topeka: head 3.96 courtney 325
englishtown: cruz 3.96 TJ 315
epping: TJ 4.04 hight 320
bristol: j. force 3.97 @ 323
norwalk: hagan 3.97 @ 322
chicago: cruz 3.96 j. force 321
denver: j. force 4.01 @ 318
sonoma: beckman 3.92 hagan 325
seattle: beckman 3.91 @ 322
brainerd: hagan 3.87 @ 329​

hagan:11 beckman:5 j. force:5 courtney:4 cruz:4 TJ:2 head:1 hight:1 worsham:1

Anybody from here that needed their graphics done on time around the Cloquet, MN area don't bother calling. Mike is still recovering from Timeslip Fever. :D

you're a pretty funny guy paul :D.....actually looking to see who has actually been running towards the top all year.
obviously surprised, but not totally surprised by what hagan did sunday......
IMO at least 2 of 4 FC and TF records will be broken again yet this year.

ok one more, then time to think indy.....an unofficial count here....FC at BIR
17 cars - bode did not make Q2 - 3 rounds of qualifying + 4 elimination rounds @ BIR = 80 total FC runs
10 different drivers produced a staggering 23 sub 4-sec. runs (28%)
30 elimination runs produced 10 of the 23

Hagan's pass was obviously an all-timer, but Force's 4.01/318 in Denver was mighty impressive. Another thing that's helped is that overall, it ain't been as hot this year. That will all change when they come to the Texas Motorplex in October, a track that could hold races on Christmas day and the track temp would still be pushing 140. All-time record highs almost never fail to embrace the 'Plex come race time. Too bad; that's a gorilla track if Mother Nature would just cooperate.

IF the right conditions prevail we'll see record performances at Maple Grove in October.

I agree, I think we just had the race of the season. The ONLY track left that could match this performance is Maple Grove. And that is only with the right weather,
cool air temp, cool track temp, cloud cover, and low humidity. I'm gonna watch the weather there, just in case. ( may be worth a road trip?)

We won't see any record runs for ET here in Vegas. There has only ever been 1 run in the threes here in FC and that was Hagan at Vegas 1 this year. Traditionally speaking, the Fall Event is hotter than the Spring Event, and for some crazy reason, they won't run night sessions here anymore. Maple Grove and Pomona look like they are all systems go though.

We won't see any record runs for ET here in Vegas. There has only ever been 1 run in the threes here in FC and that was Hagan at Vegas 1 this year. Traditionally speaking, the Fall Event is hotter than the Spring Event, and for some crazy reason, they won't run night sessions here anymore. Maple Grove and Pomona look like they are all systems go though.
Is it because of the Air Base., its layout is same direction of track.

Hagan's pass was obviously an all-timer, but Force's 4.01/318 in Denver was mighty impressive. Another thing that's helped is that overall, it ain't been as hot this year. That will all change when they come to the Texas Motorplex in October, a track that could hold races on Christmas day and the track temp would still be pushing 140. All-time record highs almost never fail to embrace the 'Plex come race time. Too bad; that's a gorilla track if Mother Nature would just cooperate.
Actually it's probably been over 10 years since the Motorplex ran in October. They finally had enough sense to move it back this year. Much cooler weather in Texas in October, so it should be back to record paces. Man, last year was insanely hot.

Although better than September, Ennis in October, you roll the dice. It can be 80 or 40. sometimes on same weekend! :eek:

Is it because of the Air Base., its layout is same direction of track.

No. I was told the Pro Team Owners and Higher Ups at NHRA wanted the day to be done at LVMS before 530-600 so they could take the wives or clients to dinner and shows (basically do the Vegas thing). I was told that by someone who is a permanent employee of the Strip at LVMS, so I am inclined to believe them. There is no noise curfew here ... Give us 1 night session ... Please.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back