2 Rumors (1 Viewer)

It’s at least 45 minutes from downtown Tampa.
An hour might be stretch but it ain’t 15 minutes!
I disagree with you.
If I get on the Suncoast Parkway at the Hillsborough ave. Entrance I can be in Brooksville in 15 to 20 minutes with no problem. I drive this road every day.
Jimbo

I know we’re getting into semantics but that’s 37 miles dude, you’d have to average 148mph to do that in 15 minutes.

Attachments

• 49B19083-EBAA-4F7D-BCEC-B8C27D0EB85B.png
    49B19083-EBAA-4F7D-BCEC-B8C27D0EB85B.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 20
Okay, here's the deal: Tulsa WILL be on the 2023 NHRA schedule. No sportsman at all, it will be a "Pro" only event, Alky Funny Car on up only.

OK, so T/F, F/C, P/S, PSM, T/AD, TA/FC. Could add MMPS and T/D and T/S. Maybe TFH...... Jets, Wheelstanders, to add a little spice. BUT, what happens when it gets down to final rounds? What are they gonna use for (I hate this word) "filler"?

I could have sworn Joe Costello mentioned on the PA that someone is rumored to be wanting to build a 1/4 dragstrip in Palm Beach County. If that is true that is great news.

Any inside info as to how true this is? I've seen press releases before for tracks that never actually came to fruition.

I think that FRP is the same group that put in a bid on PBIR but Portman out-bid them. If it's true hooray, if not too bad.
Any inside info as to how true this is? I've seen press releases before for tracks that never actually came to fruiition

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back