1990 At 155 Tracks (1 Viewer)

TopFuel@Lions

Nitro Member
Just attended while announcing at Talladega, 1990 races at 155 tracks. What a long road to travel after starting late in my racing endeavors in early 1964. There is not a type of racing that I have not attended except road racing motorcycles. I will break the 2000 mark this year as there is about 8/10 at Talladega plus fall and winter specials. I have multiple huge glass jars with tickets and wristbands in the as well as pit passes. Fron the beginning at San Fernando thru the last race saturday night at Talladega, The Iron Man Super Late Model series, what a journey. Still the hands down best ever period, end of statement was........................................Lions baby! Just wish my late wife could be here with me as she went to over a 1000 with me. My best year was 2010, 69 races at 24 tracks.

TopFuel@Lions
Talladega Announcer

Just attended while announcing at Talladega, 1990 races at 155 tracks. What a long road to travel after starting late in my racing endeavors in early 1964. There is not a type of racing that I have not attended except road racing motorcycles. I will break the 2000 mark this year as there is about 8/10 at Talladega plus fall and winter specials. I have multiple huge glass jars with tickets and wristbands in the as well as pit passes. Fron the beginning at San Fernando thru the last race saturday night at Talladega, The Iron Man Super Late Model series, what a journey. Still the hands down best ever period, end of statement was........................................Lions baby! Just wish my late wife could be here with me as she went to over a 1000 with me. My best year was 2010, 69 races at 24 tracks.

TopFuel@Lions
Talladega Announcer
Now that's quite the list there good sir! Just when I thought I was doing pretty good having been to a whopping 30 different tracks

My late wife would easily say these were her favorite track of the over 90 she went to in no order.

1. O.C.I.R.
2. Ascot Park
3. Pomona
4. Saugus Speedway
5. Famoso

Not a bad top 5.

TopFuel@Lions

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back