121 "OFFICIAL" zMAX" Carolinas Nats BobK49 Big Zappy PhotoS! (1 Viewer)

merc49

Nitro Member
If there's someone who did not have a great time at this event, well, I haven't a clue why. Gas prices were out of sight, stock markets were crashing all around us, places from Texas to Michigan were being hard hit by Mother Nature, and still, everyone I saw at zMAX had huge smiles on their faces. We may be broke today, we may be worse off, but we had a helluva time at the races.
Enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Bob

Wow Bob, #4230 is a Gem, so is the Eye Candy! And Joelle's looking as good as ever!

Last edited:
Bob, these pictures are fantastic! Thanks for sharing them. I didn't see any photos of Zappy in the pool though. Maybe I don't want to though.:D

Bob 49, you got the best shots of the mezzanine. Folks the shots on pg 6 are not ground level. That is probly 4 floors up, in the shade, close to your seats, with food, drink, restrooms, and tables. :D;) And it's BIG, gotta be 700ft long.

Taking shots of Zap in a swimsuit equals camera abuse! The cam police would repossess my Canon! Or, at the very worst the poor little Canon would blow to bits in my hand! Thanks to Joelle, even Zap looks good!

As an aside, I delivered 2 8x10s of the Bernstein crew member (Tim) to his grandpa today. Wow! He sure was happy to get them.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Bob

wonder if anyone pitted on far edge of pits took any errant golf balls? :eek:

what a place! - looks like more suites will fill entire top of bleachers?
huge catwalk up top - concrete mezzanine mid-level under bleachers -
2 undertrack tunnels - lighting in pits - bottom level of bleachers still
one floor above pits......wow.

pro stocks pitted on same side as nitro cars? couldn't tell from pics.

thanks for pics bob - nice overview of facility.

Wow Bob, #4230 is a Gem, so is the Eye Candy! And Joelle's looking as good as ever!

Thanks Joe! Actually 4233 is my best I think. Make it screen size and the 2 dragsters are still fairly well focused for a night shot. It'll be my wallpaper for awhile now. And the sky...well...I was lucky there.

Nicely done, sir. Thank you for the shots of the facility itself. Very nice place looks like.
One small correction tho: Fast Jack has son Jason, not a daughter. :eek:

Yes Mike, the Pro Stock car and bikes, plus the Alky cars and Comp all on the same side of the track.

Awed and Amazed: Art work at it's finest... loved the green glow on the track, then fireworks, then Melanie... Loved the shots of Rolling Thunder...

Bob, ya done good:)

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back